Search Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 34 - food and more food

 GOT OUR BEAST TIX. YEAH YEAH YEAH

Also, you know.
Went to Fitness First, the usual.
Getting in shape, YEAH YEAH YEAH




We went to Pantip - mentioned earlier in a blog. We walked around a bit and got my dad's record stereo thingy that is like a decade old and is an original. He got it fixed and literally brought it with him onto the plane from the U.S. Anyway, I bought a plaid red long sleeve shirt. I was looking for some more long sleeves and this one immediately caught my eye. The lady was super nice and allowed me to try on 3 different colors and understood my poor thai language speaking ability. Anyway, nice collared shirts are hard to come by, usually the store Express is round $25 for the cheapest while here it is around $6-8 for the cheapest. I also tried on some formal black pants and grey and bought it too. I bought a size up because thai sizes shrink in our dryers and are usually smaller anyway than usual. I don't own any formal wear, so I've started to look for some here.
My dad's friend Key, is one of my dad's best friend. His nephew lives here and he is only visiting for 2 weeks. We ended up eating at MK's and sat in the SAME seat as last time. Whoaa. No beautiful view because it rained all day.


P.S his nephew's shirt was too small for him

When you order Black Canyon Coffee,
you get type crackers. So we spelled words!
Too bad half of them was eaten.

Key was like, "I guess its too late for coffee now, its almost 4pm"

My reaction: "WHAT? It's never too late for coffee."
For dinner, we ate at swensons.
YUM YUM YUM.

My brother got one with a U.S Flag.
No, it isn't edible.
My sister and I got the prince and princess.
My aunt bribes everyone so we all vote #1.
Sunday is the votingz!

uhhh, this will be interesting.

i'm voting for people i dont know.









No comments:

Post a Comment