Search Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 11 - Fooddd



So today only consisted of food and more food





 I felt like crap during this meal, so i could only eat half of it. Yummy fish and a good american place with free salad bar.
 Visited Dr. Somchai - for all three of us. I've never had a facial massage, but it was interesting. It wasn't really one but it helped remove pores and had sponges and weird creams on my face. I would totally buy a facial massage.
 Mcdonald does delivery for those that are too lazy to get it at the fast food of heart attack place instead.

 Thats PChamp's mom and PChamp.
 I creep on people, still




 Shrimp  rolls of some sort, but was yummyy

 Like fajitas, but asian style using duck and veggies

 Messing with my brother as he sleeps. My brother passed out on the 1st dish. He is still jetlagged and he thinks hes not.
 Deliciously weird yellow sticky rice.



















I also bought a TOMACT magazine, aka a tomboy lifestyle magazine. I'm sad I can't read it, but its pretty to look at.


No comments:

Post a Comment