Search Blog

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 10 - XMEN: First Shopping day

 Karaoke of...
Backstreet Boys


I WANT IT THATTTTTT WAYYY

TELL ME WHYY?

I have a video on my phone, but i think its best not to embarrass myself. Im not ready to let the world know that I know all the backstreet boys lyrics.


 Central World did burn down during the protests last year. It was a political protest, red shirts vs yellow shirts and caused burning to Central World and got people killed. Elections are coming up this month. I'm hoping no mall burnings or any protests will happen.

 Hey, we went to see XMEN: FIRST CLASS!
SO GOOD. I wanted to cry a few times. like, within the first 10 minutes and the last 10 minutes. I'm super emo during movies.


 A photo of their HUGE THEATERS. I'm not kidding. Theres a balcony too above you can't see. Oh my. $5, YEAH! Their theaters look so classy, i feel like a prince walking in. I'm not sure how their large theaters and all fit on the top floor of the every mall. How does this work?
 Um, their shrimps are not small, but large scaled too. Mine spilled out blue ooze, I thought it was a mutant shrimp trying to turn ninja turtle but got caught and died.

 Same retail piece, too bad.
They have guys at least and yes, this is 3x as big as Murfreesboro
 Siam Square? More outside outlets where it was claustrophobic with small hallways. Bought jean shorts for $4, awesome.
@ Centralworld
Theres that yonex store, so I went back, bought a shirt for $4 and then went to Super Sports. I had 3 racquet choices, but all of them were retail price. 


until I saw my Voltric 7 $35 bucks off their original. I had to get it. the U.S sells it for $130, I got it for $70 here. Also, it came with free strings but I bought my own, along with a grip, and new sweatbands. They strung it for me and kindly put on the grip too! They also gave me a bag worth $30 for free. In the U.S, this wouldve costed me close to $200 and over here it was all $100.


My dad doesn't get why I have to spend a lot of money on supplies, but equipment can make a difference. He thinks a $9 racket will be suffice. Uh, yeah for 5 seconds. Okay, maybe it'll last 20.
I dont expect him to ever understand my hobbies. In fact, he's never seen me play a sport, seen my photos, or artwork.


THE MALLLLLL


Bored at home



No comments:

Post a Comment