Search Blog

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 13 - Orchids and MK + Vblog

Here happens to be another bored morning with vblog #2






I'm calling this building the Batman building of bangkok. Like the one in Nashville, but not as cool.
 Sky train trips! 120 baht for one day pass. yayyy.
We went to go to TCDC to get me registered, but I forgot it was monday, so it was closed.

Its the skytrain, not the subway - no platform 9 3/4
 SWENSENSSSSS DELICIOUS ICE CREAM, YES YES YES


ME GPOY.


We went to Siam Paragon for some Orchid thing. IDK. It is anniversary for the king


 How asians take photos of flowers.



 creeper random child

 Guess where? MK of course. They did dance, but since it was the same like the last video, I didn't upload it. They didn't have Taro buns, but they didnt have some good dumplings. My sister and I still crave taro buns.
















No comments:

Post a Comment