Search Blog

Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 17 - Badminton + Chillax




Me: How the hell did you get so many mosquito bites?
Brother: I dont know, its because im fat and they like my blood because its so sweet

My brother's legs look like he has chicken pox. Eww!
Yeah mosquitos here are vicious. I get an average of 2 bites a day. I sprayed insect repellent everywhere on my arms and legs but I ended up getting a bite on my face last week. That's how mean they are.


 A photo I found on my Ipod, thanks sister for a photo of me in the background passed out in the taxi.

 Yes, this ridiculous nice looking white house is the badminton courts with a swimming pool. This is awesome x 10.
 The disadvantage : Where in the world is the sun? It was pitch black with street light lamps hanging on our one court. No A/C either, but good thing there was a fan. We went here 2 years ago, but I dont remember it being so dark.

I'm still looking for someone to play with or get some lessons from. It is more difficult than I thought.

 SWEAT SWEAT SWEAT

My sweet dads cake. We picked it out the minute we saw it. It is perfect. We wrote "Happy Birthday Such Art! Luv ya!"  (Suchart is my dads name, but we pronounce it Such Art for fun)

 Ate at a ramen noodle place in Lotus. Never had such a thing, only in packs from the store, so to get the legit thing NOT in a package was so good and worth it. Goodbye ramen noodles forever.


Japanese fried chicken with 4 fries. On the menu there were 4 fries. I was curious to see if they really gave you 4 fries...yes they did.












No comments:

Post a Comment