Search Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 8 - Me being silly + airport

This is what happens when I have nothing to do today



My dad's brother's wife and daughter visited and brought delicious dessert jellos. All she wanted from the U.S was candy, as in not chocolate, but  HALLS - the cherry flavor only. She can speak english but is afraid too. She doesn't understand that I can't understand chit chat conversation, but I hope she will loosen up and speak english more. She's in 10th grade wanting to study Biology. Mad props.



 Walked along the neighborhood, almost died.
SO CROWDED, so crazy. I met two more cousins, wut?



 These guys are taxis too :O For the singles


 Street Vendor making fried rice. This place is owned by cousins so we visited. I liked the fact they couldn't tell if i was a girl or a boy. I didn't know I could be confusing in Thailand either.

 On the way to the airport to pick up my brother, sister, and dad. Didn't know dads friends would tag along, but we needed cars to take the 6 suitcases


 Okay, my first coffee. And it was 12am. Much needed because i was sleepy and grumpy from waiting for an hour + for them.


Looking at the screens to see when they were coming. It was funny to see everyone, I felt like we all were waiting there forever. We all stood there for an hour or so looking at a tv screen. It was like waiting for a roller coaster with so much anticipation built up. Not as cool though because the end result was me saying "Wow Toto, you are still ugly"



 Now it's not a lone trip.
















No comments:

Post a Comment