Search Blog

Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 12 - Flea Market + Food

Sorry, i am forgetting my days!





 Traffic jams here suck, everyday
 Pantip = a mall with a flea market thingy upstairs. It is awesome!

glimpse of their flea market, it was cheaper than the streets even. I bought some sunglasses for 4 bucks
Downstairs in Pantip - electronics! cheap and some retail. Found a Graphic tablet, I forgot I was going to look for one here. It was on sale, but I think i'll keep looking around.
 Restaurant by the house, few minutes away and down the street. What I hate is when my plate is empty and they order more food thinking we are hungry because our plate is empty. It is empty because I'm full.
 My brother slept half the time, but he woke up for chicken nuggets, of course.


There isn't much to today really. Food and walking around. Being silly at night and just chilling.


Choreographed by some of my fave peoples = PREPIX!

No comments:

Post a Comment