Search Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 28 - Montree

 We went to Centralplaza today,
for an unknown reason and to walk around.
I wanted to look at the clothing stores for some fall/winter jackets to take back home with me because shopping in Boys for jackets is a pain when U.S boy styles are terrible and the Mens end up being too big. Dang American sizes.

Oh yeah, that's my brother trying to "wink"
Fail


 For lunch we stopped by Dairy Queen.
Unfortunately, the same menu, but we were in the mood for some fries so it didn't matter.
 For dessert, we stopped by Fruzberry, the kind of yogurt places that are hits. Where you grab a cup and do it yourself and then weigh it. The flavors were fruity or berry, so I got blueberry. Can't go wrong with that! Yes, theres M&M's in there. I have not had M&M's in awhile.
HIGH FIVEEEE
 We stopped by Fitness First
On the top floor of Centralplaza!
So one can workout in the early mornings then shop at 11am when the mall opens. We just wanted to check out the price, but we ended up getting a tour and actually signing up for $50 for 2 weeks. Fairly expensive, considering college tuition pays for a gym and classes, but this gym has more modern machines, personal training, and other perks I've never had at UT.

 Uhh, oh yeah...we got like 3 books about random workout stuff and recipes. At first I thought it was shoes, I was about to say, that would've been a big plus in my book.


 We get a backpack! a shirt! headphones! water bottle! books! towel! yayy.

Now we look legit.

Our game plan of working out everyday for 14 days starts now.


After, we went to eat by the river. Right behind Tetsco Lotus!



 My brother eats like an animal.
All he needs is eggrolls to eat too.
 "Chicken's nest" - as in chicken wings under fried lemongrass. whoaaa.
 my brother can't take photos yet.
 We ate with my dads friend and his wife. They speak english, so its awesome and also he comes to the U.S sometimes to visit. He has a sweet hybrid vehicle. It's a lovely designed interior with lights in the handlebars and screens attached in the car door for the windows.


















Dessert = swenson, mMmM. Chocolate with brownies and oreo bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment