Search Blog

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 16 - Terrible driving day + boredom




So our cousin Dear is very new to driving, we literally went 10 mph in the neighborhood and only around 30 mph on the main roads. We turned like 5 mph around corner. Every car passed us, even in neighborhoods, haha. My sister and I thought we would die from the slow driving. I thought I was a granny driver. Her mother was also nagging her while we drove, so we would brake at everything. Oh my, if only you were there.

To keep us busy, we took photos!


 She drove us to Central Plaza for a haircut. The place I got mine cut. Since my hair grows super fast, I got mine cut too. I think my next on will include hair dye and a mohawk for the first time.



I needed coffee for reals. I love the fact coffee here is less than $1. This was super delicious too.
 Bubble tea stop at Mr. Shake. They didnt have any exciting flavors though. This was after we ate at a thai place in the mall. No food photos there, i was lazy.
 The 4+ story parking garage lets you know where spots are full and empty using these sensors on all parking spots. Awesomeeee!
 << Me when my cousin is driving

I can never make my hair look this fluffy like they do or spikey. How do they do it?
 I've been looking at Link graphix watches in the mall,we stopped and looked at street vendor shops near the haircut place outside in the heat heat. I might go back for shoes or some pants. On my list of things to get is black pants for interviews/formal wear, collar shirts, and non black shoes.
I am a huge watch fan, so seeing a link graphix watch not in the mall and on the streets = me buying it. Of course it is a sheep watch =] just a reminder of me and my sheep phrase in design.
I havent mentioned this yet, but my grandmother passed away 2 years ago.
My sister and brother riding a bike..


 My new ride


Watching badminton on tv - this is awesome. We finally get to play tomorrow. FINALLY. I keep bugging my dad about it. He nags us about waking up early and doesnt think we can wake up before 10pm. C'mon, I need my sleep before school begins again.
My brother took this photo. For some reason unknown he likes this flower. It didn't really smell that great.
















No comments:

Post a Comment