Search Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 14 - Adventure at Centralplaza


 Trying some Ramen place in Emporium. I am registered at TCDC now! So I can chill at the design library and see a design lecture next weekend the 14th
 There is a grocery organic store here, wut.
 My sister and I are now pro at skytrain. We know all the names of the stops.


 Bought fried bananas off the people who walk along side of cars to sell these.
We went to Central plaza for my brother's haircut! Super exciting because we always bug my brother about it. It's always ugly and long so we got it cut short.
 HAIR EVERYWHERE usnkwklcrmneklr
 I think he needs to go bald, actually.
Hitting up the awesome arcade in Central.
MARIO KART 2!!
 TIME CRISIS! my favorite shooting arcade game, ever.
The arcades here are super fun and they have ps2 games to play. They also have karaoke. ONE DAY my sister and I will do it.

Our dad napping. He's getting too old to walk around.
 Bubble tea craving fulfilled.
 We searched literally every floor for Supersports - so i could buy some birds to play badminton. Omfg, it was inside a department store in the back. But before we went in we went into this shoe store for my sister who wanted running shoes. I found these, i wish I could get these. My shoe colors range from - BLACK/BLUE or BLACK/WHITE. I need some color in my life. A range of color can open opportunities (<<something my design teacher says to me all the time haha) And these are for adventures. I like these. In the future perhaps? They have water grip bottoms, something my other shoes fail to have when I'm sliding on UT hills.
 Ronald has a nice WAI. He looks less creepy than the U.S's version.
 My sister's running shoes. Our dad won't let us run outside but only in the little dead end street we have that includes concrete walls and trash along side the walls. We really would rather go to the park or go a gym.
 the perfect photo of my brother.





No comments:

Post a Comment