Search Blog

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 32 - DA MALLs

Another 7am wake up call to fitness first!
Bought 30 cent bananas on the street.
So glad they have random vendors up this early.

My sister and I decided to attempt a cycling class. Little did we know that this class was RPM CHALLENGE. So, it was more difficult than ever. When we walked in, we basically figured everything out why watching how other people adjusted their seats and all. Following the teacher was fairly easy as she repeated words like "Get ready for the drop" "Seat down" "Go up two!". The music was fantastic and made it easy to follow. If there was a beat coming up, it meant we would stand on the bike and pedal up like a hill. My thighs and legs were aching and dying the whole time, but it was worth it. My shirt was drenched afterwards. It was the hardest fitness class I ever did. It even beats kickboxing.








My aunt said it was a holiday, but really she meant weekend. It looked like a holiday because we walked out to a PACKED mall. Basically, everyone in bangkok has nothing better to do than to hangout in the malls all day. Not surprised though because the malls here have everything to kill time from arcades, movie theaters, restaurants, desserts, coffee, book stores, clothing, shoes, doctors, random health slim centers, hair cuts, etc.
Ate at a sushi conveyor belt place. It was expensive >:(
as in paying 20 bucks to eat for 2 people is expensive now.
But they had good dessert though.

















Went home, showered.
Took a taxi to "THE MALL"
They were having a 50% off sale on everything. I bought a lomo camera, because I've always wanted one. I also ended up buying these cute designed stuffed mouse arm rests. It attaches to my backpack so its the perfect mouse rest on the go.

 Also, We walked around forever and I was eyeing this Victor  sleeveless badminton shirt the whole time. We didnt get it till the end because I failed to notice the 50% sale was ending in a few days. Anyway, my aunt bought alot of the stuff for me today which is greatly appreciated as they will be of good use in the future. I've been looking for a sleeveless badminton shirt forever because I workout and play badminton mainly in cutoff sleeveless cotton shirts. It'll come in handy for my future tournaments this fall/next spring.

I still want to play so badddddddddds. I also should re-design the site. Perhaps a new logo too?


My sister and I stopped by a few korean pop stores. She's a big fan of that stuff and I just like some of the music. Mainly the dancing is what I love the most.
If you have ever seen LITTLE NICKI. That movie. You know what I'm talking about when you see this.



Food hall cafeteria food. yum yum yum.
We got coffee before we left the mall at like 7pm or so. It kept me awake fo sure. My coffee addiction will return in the fall semester, no worries.

On the way home,
Found out we are going to Changmai, the 3rd-7thish. So I have high expectations for this because it's a different city. Better have some funsy stuff.

Which sadly makes this week,
The last Fitness First week.
My sister and I have enjoyed working out everyday so far. I'm surprised we have even been able to get up at 6am.

No comments:

Post a Comment