Search Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 9 - All together

My brother is so jet lagged.




So my siblings are here now - so photos include them 





















Eating at a restaurant (with A/C!) in the hood.

My brother can be a photographer too


pad thai

documenting my bro eating greens

I dont know where we went, but this mall outlet place that I've never strolled in but the bottom floor is where we met Dear. Holiday this weekend, so shes back for the weekend! This Mcdonalds has "TUNA PIE" - That sounds....not the most appetizing.

After we picked her up, we went to Tesco for some stuff. I bought a spikey hair brush, I need that fluffy hair.

My sister is jetlagged, so there was a Blue Cup coffee on the 1st floor. I think it is becoming one of my favorites aside from Starbucks. I keep seeing Starbucks everywhere, so this is a good change.

Sweet logo and slogan



View Day 9 Photo Album Here (30)

No comments:

Post a Comment