Search Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 21 - Bobae Dad Cousins and Friends

On our way to Bobae! A wholesale market where MBK and the mall vendors buy from. So that means, Bobae is one of the cheapest places to buy from. On our way there, there are street vendors who walk along the streets in between cars to sell these or other products. This is a fried banana - and it is the best fried banana ever. They give a bagful of 8-10 pieces.
My dad's cousin and aunt's place. They wholesale fabrics!

The best thing about going to a different country is not knowing the ingredients of products. Yeah, I'm drinking coke, and yeah, I dont know what is in it.
Can you spot the ghost dog?


Thailand has cool vintage bikes. I'm jealous because I want a cool bike like this.
The dog opened the window and wanted to jump out. It hates Toto and barked at him the whole time.
"Yentafour"? It is spicy and is noodle soup with seafood. Dont ask what kind because most of the things I've eaten here...I dont know what is in it.
Treking to another bobae friend. They wholesale tshirts and all. They gave us each 2 tshirts for free. I got a vneck and a 3/4 baseball tee with a dalmatian vespa.


So afterwards, we went to Emporium for TCDC. They received my letter of goodstanding from UTK and so I get my ID! Awesome. I spent 2 hours there looking at some books. They are super helpful and I'm going to continue going there for research and all. I wish I could bring one of you designers back at home and show you this awesome library. It beats Hodges collection.


For dinner - a Viet place called Little Hanoi. Wasn't too bad - I got veggie pho and it definitely doesn't beat the one back at home at Taste of Thai - Knoxville.


Took the train/taxi back to home. Woot.
Definitely pro at the train station now.















No comments:

Post a Comment