Search Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 31 - More Soreness, tired

Our fitness goal:



no really, we want to bring sexy back.




 So here we go, early in the morning as can be for these past few days. I wonder how they are able to design a parking garage with 1/2 levels? Genius. We still sneak into the back of Central.


 J-Lo is warming us up on the bikes. We are too sore to do the treadmill today, so we go for the bike. If it was a real bike, I would fall off. I haven't owned a bike in years.

I love the music that they play here in Fitness First.
Please give me the playlist.

And also the cute people we see.
Me: "Omg, look, a tall cute guy"
Sister: "Ohh, I know. His skin is scarless and soft. I bet he has skin insurance on his smooth clear skin"
Me: Crap, he's in the cycling class, we are doing that next week"




 Our 30 cent delicious sandwiches we buy off the street.
Best idea ever. A lot of workers just buy their lunches off the street.
 DEADDDDD. mall.
 TEAAAA, because we literally went at like 7am when we wanted to go there at 8:30am. So I read, and my sister napped. They give us free tea and coffee. LOVE.



Since today is lacking and its 1/2 of my trip *cries*
My next video includes planking...and varies of other things i forget to mention in this blog.

Really, my memory is bad enough!


I forgot what I did today,
then I remembered that I didn't do anything.

I literally took a nap from 4pm-7pm.
Day wasted and gone.


Currently working on 4 websites. Omg. Ive never been big on making websites, but taking the website class actually made me love websites and creating them. Butttt, it requires me to sit down and work on it continuously. Pffttt, I gotta harvest my crops and watch CSI. kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment