Search Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 33 - Shabu shi

What time is it?
GAME TIME!

Just kidding,
thats a pep rally chant from high school.


It was really 7am when I took this photo of my sister.
She looks SO excited to be up. She napped while I got my daily dose of free tea and learning experience from a book I've been reading these past few weeks.


I can't remember what we did honestly.
But we worked out for 2 hours and did a lot of strength arm weight training
(still sore after 2 days)
My arms are already big enough, so I hope it is somewhat just toning it and not making it any bigger.







Dum and Dew met us after we finished working out and we ended up eating at Shabu shi. Super popular restaurant for a number of reasons. I mean we were #9 on the waiting list and the mall literally just opened 15 minutes ago at 11am. It was packed and full of people waiting already. It is a buffet, not like a chinese buffet, but a sukiyaki and a sushi place. Only for $9 bucks. Talk about cheap to the max because one dragonroll in the U.S would be $9 bucks.

 When you walk it, it is sectioned into 4 different aisles. Each with booths or with individual seating. With individual seating, you could get your own sukiyaki pot whereas the booth is only 1 big central one for the family.
 SUSHI BUFFETTTTTTTTTT

 Japanese vs Regular? I'm not sure. Anyway, theres two different soups.
 The ingredients to sukiyaki roll down on a conveyor belt.. Like a sushi train, but with sukiyaki ingredients like shrimp, cabbage, octopus, beef, chicken, mushrooms, etc.


 We look so awful after working out. SO SO awful.

 So then, this is what we literally do all day.
My sister watches k-dramas and movies.
















And then... theres me, munching on crasins
and working on websites.



This is super irrevelant to anything on this blog,
BUTTTT.. we wanted bananas.

No comments:

Post a Comment