Search Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 20 - 1/3 of the way!




 We went for my sister's ID - who knew it would take 3 hours! I think I am going to..not renew mine for awhile. I slept and read and walked around outside looking for lunch because I didn't eat breakfast. Found one of those outside little cafes and had some lunch.
Currently reading this book. Almost done! I still use my harry potter bookmark from when I visited Chicago years ago. I'm such a nerd.
 "SNACK" at centralplaza. We went for Dr. Somchai and got medication. Not for the sickly type. His daughter was there and it throws me off when they come in speaking Thai and then only speaks english when i'm 1on1 in the consultation room.
 Nina is checking out her oyster fried egg.
 Clowns, wut?
A delicious bakery on the ground floor. I ate a bun, it was gooddd. For some reason though, I wasn't in the mood to eat it then or pick out the 50 other different kinds of bakery goods because my sister and I got our taro dumplings.











TOTALLY my brother. He had a wedgie filled day.
tion



My dad talks WAY too much. Like...WAYYY too much.  We were literally about to walk into the door when he gets a phone call and he talks for 10 minutes.

 Getting medication for Nina from our dad's cousin.
 Omg, mulan's here?
 Leo & Sharapova with fancy watch ads























No comments:

Post a Comment