Search Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 47 - Chinatown pt 2



Another visit to Chinatown to eat lunch! My gpa came with. Chinatown is pretty interesting. They sell anything you can think of, kitchen ware, powertools, cell phones, watches, cords, etc. 



 My brother got a hamburger, he destroyed it because he couldn't eat it whole, haha.

I got some seafood noodles. This place was called White Orchid, it was a hotel with a cafe inside. My gpa's friends were there too and we didn't eat at the same table, but it was cute watching them talk in chinese. (2 years of chinese did not help in me understanding any convo)



 My sister and I got taro buns. YUMMM.
So cheap too. Chinatown is the place for dimsum fosure.





 Some british inspiration
 Back in the day, this was a swing?

 Looked for candles for laotian relatives int he Boro. They wanted "BIG" which is not a specific size...but we did end up getting some candles and carrying it back home in a taxi.
<---this is not a real monk. This dude creeped me out, he's fake. O_O 



The rest of the day was just being lazy and getting ready for Pattaya. woot woot, 2 nights of swimming and beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment