Search Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 42 - OMG ELEPHANTS


OMG AN ELEPHANT.
WE'RE HERE!!!!!!!!!!


OMG MORE ELEPHANTS
We're on a platform and my dad and toto gets on in the little seat above the elephant. My dad accidentally steps on the elephant, haha.

I wasn't sure where to step either, but my sister and I made it. It was super bumpy. It's worse than the van ride to changmai. I was kinda sliding side to side and had to hang onto the back when the elephant had to go down some slopes. We treaded in the water and then went up onto a trail. It was funny watching the elephants mishave sometimes because they would randomly find food branches and grab it on the go as they walk.


My sister and I on an elephant!






On the roadddd. I think it was around a 20 min trip.
rice fields!
My dad must love rice fields because everytime he sees them he's like "Look, a rice field!"

My sister and I just go "Yes...dad...I see"

Giving elephants a bath

We watched an elephant show, where elephants danced, could introduce themselves, hit soccer balls, paint better pictures than me, etc. Entertaining and at the end of the show we took photos of them and fed them bananas and sugarcane.

How elephants sleep





Ate some changmai noodles. Spicyyy -
then we went to a templeeee up in the mountains, so another curvy road trip upwards. It was the best view of the city.








After the view of the temple we went to the Royal Park, dedicated to the King. Lots of pretty architecture and flowers. Lots of buildings inspired by different countries.
Sorry doggies, you cannot have my ice cream. It has chocolate chip.




We kinda just chilled in the royal pavilion.




Then we hit Central, the mall. 5 stories and smaller than the one in Bangkok. My brother bought his friend "spiko". He is now flat after a few days.
My brother and sister did a small photo shoot. I did not take part of it and went around walking around the mall. It was a bit like Platinum with a lot of small shops too. I bought a shirt hoodie because I've always wanted to see what I look like with it. Not baddd and it's comfy.


Uhhh, then another temple. Stray dogs love temples!



Viewwwww day 42 photo album (140)





At the end of the day, I got a thai massage. I convinced my sister to get one too. The lady was adorable and spoke english! She said she doesn't get too many foreigners. It was my first ever massage and was relaxing. It was a little strange having a stranger invade my personal bubble, but it was worth it. Pretty sure she popped every toe and back muscle ever because I didn't even know I could be stretched that way. It was like yoga, but more intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment