Search Blog

Friday, July 1, 2011

day 36 - Bazaar

 Another fitness first day. I'm surprised we have been going straight for more than a week every morning. It has been making a difference.

We did cycling for an hour. Our cutie guy was not there. Cycling has become a favorite. It's harder than the regular fitness classes and is more challenging. It also makes me sweat all over the bike and burns more. I suggest everyone try it if they want to try a fitness class.

Personal Training involving the captains chair, triceps, swats, lunges, and weight curls made our arms super dead. He incorporated some kicks into our training because I told him how much I enjoy doing muay thai and all.


Afterwards, my aunt, dad, and brother were waiting outside for us for lunch and we ate at a traditional looking Cantonese restaurant. My brother loves his DQ hot dogs, so he ate that instead.


 My sister and I have failed to really loose any weight. Probably because I crave donuts and sweets after working out. I totally am still craving donuts right now.
 A "Beauty Bazaar" happening in Central Plaza. There were a lot of different companies like Clean, L'Oreal, OMI, SmoothE, Nivea, Gatsby etc selling hair, body, facial, products at a discount. My aunt got my sister and I a few products. My sister and I have been wanting to try out the whitening stuff here. There's plenty here while in the U.S there isn't many. If there were any it would be a little costly.

White people dont need whitening.


We stopped by and while my brother and I were walking around, people would hand us pamplets and speak thai. For some reason, we can't just look around at shops here. Someone always approaches us and speaks thai and talks about something. I never know what they say, soooo the only thing I can say is.. "uhh, okayy...?" It happened while I was looking at OMI products. The sells lady thought my brother and I were japanese and I said we were Americans so she proceed to tell me about OMI products and how this 50 SPF sunblock was perfect for anyone ages 3+ while pointing at my brother. (Wait, does she think my brother is my child? EW)


Then I saw this whitening one and she then let me try some on.It was 2 for 1 for $15 and supposedly is great to wear when in water or sweating in these humid conditions. OOoh.


 Black Canyon Coffee!
 Loving the menu designs here in Thailand.




 I feel like this is the only photo with these two in it.
This photo doesn't portray the fights and arguments I have to break up all the time.


So many guys have man-purses/bags.








No comments:

Post a Comment