Search Blog

Monday, July 4, 2011

day 38 - BYE PLERN

 Our last day with our trainer was today.
We were hoping Saturday would be, but it was his day off. My sister and I were definitely tired afterwards. It is sad that it would be the last time to see him, but our last day was not today, but tomorrow.

Today, we did some weights, a lot of hip twists and mountain climbers. Blehhhhhh.

But basically, my sister and I will miss the OG's (aka, old people) that were saw every morning and in every class. They all knew each other and were all memorable to us.

It was fun while it lasted and the last class we did at Fitness First Central Pinklao was Body Combat. It was MUCH MUCH better than the last instructor we had. It was more fast paced and more easier to follow. Our instructor was our "Gentle Yoga" the teacher who could stretch her legs backwards to the back of her head probably. Before 10 minutes of class ended, our instructor stopped and was like "ABS ABS" and then all of a sudden the OG's were walking out at the same time. I was a little confused because that didn't seem like a "cool down" mode. I felt bad that the entire class walked out. I thought it was over too, but then she was like "uhhh, its over?" I wanted to apologize but I didn't see her after she left to her locker room.


OOPS X_X








 Our 30 cent sandwiches lady. Inside the mall it is like almost 2 bucks, pffttttttt

Went to one of our aunt Dum's fave place to eat.
Near Central Pinklao

The best part is fried ice cream.
which they dont have this kind of fried ice cream in the U.S

If they did, I would get it EVERYDAYYYY

It's like a bread-like fried texture around a ball of ice cream. Super good and irresistible on so many levels.




OH OH OH, we rode a motocycle today.
It was a little sprinkly rain and it took way too long to wait for the green mini taxi that we walked to 7Eleven, bought some grilled cheese stuff and drinks because we were craving grilled cheese. It was my cousins 1st!! :O

So she had a taste of american food cooked by us.

OH OH OH, but back to my story.
Motocycle taxis exist here, they are neighborhood motocyclists that will take passengers 1-2. We took it back to the house (less than a buck) and my sister and I kinda freak out because we aren't sure what to hold onto or if we should lean when they turn.

Also, the bumps make me afraid of popping off the seat and into the dirty streets.

But anyway, it brings us back to the past of riding motocycles with our aunt's friend.
Unfortunately no longer living around here =[






My gpa came in and was like, wtf is this?
then messed with Toto

















No comments:

Post a Comment