Search Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 44 - Back to Bangkok + Temple stop

Time to leave the hotel and chang mai =[
Woke up around early and got ready and said my goodbyes to a wonderful city. No bangkok traffic jam or crazy rainy weather

It was rough trying to sleep in the bumpy ride back. My neck was sore and the van's layout made it hard to lean against the window or anything.  I finished my "Glimmer" book and just listened to my ipod to kill the time.

My sister and I were sleeping when we looked out the window to see a temple. wtf

Oh yeah, they said they would stop in this random city.
So below are the temple photos and stuff.





My dad's wearing Toto's hat. I believe his head is too big for the hat size.
Interesting to see how they renovate and remodel things because they create a grid like structure to do anything. Old schoolllll.

1. Make a wish
2. Do the 3xtimes wai thing
3. And attempt to lift this solid elephant with your pinky
4. If attempt passes, your wish will come true


<-- Lifted no problem for me




<--- no problem for my sister



<--- my dad has no problems either. He's looking at my brother like "I'm pro"



My brother tried 3 times and couldn't lift it, haha
Back at home after 8+hours. We left round 9am and got here at 6pm. Ended up just chilling and resting. I didn't want to go anywhere the next day because I need to catch up on websites.

Definitely didn't miss the traffic jams and busy streets

No comments:

Post a Comment