Search Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Less than 24 Hours - Preview



Hey, I'm going to Thailand soon. My flight is 8am Tuesday.
Since I did this last visit to thailand, I figured I would make a blog again.

60 days in Thailand = 60 posts.
Tell me what your thoughts, myths, assumptions and what do you want to know about Thailand! Do you think apple products and retail things are cheaper? wrong - it is roughly the same price.


My phone won't be working, I will still have
 facebook and internet. If you want to see Thailand via chat skype me --> tarawrz


I've never used Wordpress. I just wanted the 3 gigs of space.


Heres what I've been up to while preparing for the trip. aka, not packing.
A lot of Beer Pong on my makeshfit plank and hockey table.


Avoiding Cicadas - loud & annoying pests that fly into anything and everything

21st celebrations with the best cake ever

Seeing cousins and friends graduate

Yep, theres my May month while in Tennessee.
I know you'll miss me,
If you happen to be bored while I'm gone on my trip, heres some games to do.

  •  How many seeds can you spit onto your face.
1. Get watermelon
2. Get seeds, tilt head back
3.Blow/spit a small puff of air enough to catapult seeds onto face
4. Count and congratulate yourself on the ones that didn't fall off


  •  Play with buildings and objects in the city
1. Pick target
2. Get friend to photograph
3.Stand at a good far away distance
4. Photograph in any pose. Eat your target, lick it, pinch it, put it on your head, etc.


  •  The plank game
1. Find a public awkward space
2. Lie face down, legs straight out, arms to the side
3. Photograph


  •  Photobombs
1. Find a photographer
2. Wait a few seconds, act like you are just watching
3. Jump right in without them knowing
4. Laugh at their failed photo

See you guys. the Day #1 starts tuesday/wednesday.
If you have ever wondered what going through customs and airports, you will find out!


My brother is itchy or something, hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment